Garrett J. Bradley
Garrett J. Bradley is the managing partner of Thornton Law Firm, LLP. Mr. Bradley is a graduate of Boston College High School, Boston College and Boston College Law School. Prior to joining Thornton Law Firm, Mr. Bradley worked as an Assistant District Attorney in the Plymouth County District Attorney’s office. He also served in the Massachusetts House of Representatives, representing the Third Plymouth District, for 16 years. Mr. Bradley is a member of the Massachusetts and the New York Bars.
Mr. Bradley is a member of the Public Justice Foundation and has been named by Super Lawyers as a Rising Star, Massachusetts, 2010. He has been named one of the Top 100 Trial Lawyers in Massachusetts by the American Trial Lawyers Association and is a member of Million Dollar Advocates Forum. Mr. Bradley was named a Top Lawyer for 2016 by the Global Directory of Who’s Who. The Massachusetts Academy of Trial Attorneys gave him their Legislator of the Year Award in 2007 and the Massachusetts Bar Association named him Legislator of the Year in 2014.
- 1995, Massachusetts
- 2005, New York
- 1999, U.S. District Court, District of Massachusetts
- 1999, U.S. Court of Appeals, First Circuit
- Boston College High School 1988
- Boston College (B.A. 1992)
- Boston College Law (J.D. 1995)
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Massachusetts Academy of Trial Attorneys
- The American Association for Justice
- Public Justice Foundation
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum