Personal Injury Attorneys in Massachusetts
Serving clients with compassion and skill for 30 years
The Massachusetts personal injury lawyers and workers compensation attorneys at Thornton & Naumes, LLP understand the impact a devastating injury or illness has on your family. We put the full force of our three decades of knowledge and experience to work to obtain the compensation you require to move on with your life.
Clients trust us to help hold responsible parties accountable. We aggressively pursue medical benefits, past and future lost wages, workers compensation benefits, pain and suffering damages, and coverage of other expenses.
A recognized Massachusetts personal injury attorney on your side
Insurance company defense lawyers are generally sophisticated and have extensive resources. The personal injury attorneys at Thornton & Naumes have developed the skill and resources to protect your rights and combat insurance companies at trial when necessary.
Our personal injury law firm in Massachusetts offers outstanding experience and credentials, including:
- Designation as Super Lawyers
- AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®
- Listing in The Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers
- Listings in the 100 Best Trial Lawyers
- Named in the Best Lawyers of America
- Countless verdicts and settlements in excess of $1 million each
- A nationwide reputation for excellence
- Representation of numerous states in litigation against the tobacco industry and lead paint manufacturers
One of New England’s largest plaintiff personal injury law firms
Each case is different. Our decades of experience have shown us almost every facet of personal injury law and its application in each client’s case.
Each injury attorney at our firm handles a wide range of cases, including:
The success of your case depends on two vital issues:
- The basics of personal injury law: Each personal injury attorney at Thornton & Naumes LLP understands the complex nuances of Massachusetts personal injury laws and has the experience to help protect your rights and interests.
- When you need a personal injury attorney: Even if you sustain relatively minor injuries and want to handle your own claim, our injury attorneys stand ready to provide legal advice or intervene if insurance companies do not treat your claim fairly.
Whether you suffer from a traumatic injury or an occupational disease such as carpal tunnel syndrome, asbestos exposure, or silicosis, Thornton & Naumes has the experience necessary to secure the maximum benefits allowed by law.
Thornton & Naumes personal injury lawyers
- Michael P. Thornton
- Joseph R. Donohue
- David J. McMorris
- Edwin L. Wallace
- Andrea Marino Landry
- Robert T. Naumes, Jr.
- Christian F. Uehlein
- Evan R. Hoffman
- Susan M. Ulrich
- Zoran Malesevic
Please visit our significant cases page to see our successes in personal injury and workers compensation cases.
When you need a personal injury lawyer in Massachusetts
Contact the Boston personal injury law firm of Thornton & Naumes LLP online or 1.888.491.9726 for a free consultation with a dedicated injury lawyer in Massachusetts. You have nothing to risk. We offer a fair and accurate assessment of your case, and perhaps some hope.