Brad J. Mitchell
Mr. Mitchell is a partner at Thornton Law Firm LLP and joined the firm in 1999. His main practice area is toxic exposure litigation, including cases involving birth defects, cancer, and exposure to glycol ethers, benzene, solvents, and other hazardous substances. Mr. Mitchell has represented clients who have been exposed to toxic substances working in semiconductor chip manufacturing, printing, parts washing, and other industries and occupations.
Brad J. Mitchell is a graduate of Colby College (B.A., May 1989) and Vermont Law School (J.D. 1998). Mr. Mitchell was a Note Editor for the Vermont Law Review.
Mr. Mitchell is a member of the Massachusetts Bar Association and the Boston Bar Association. He is admitted to the Massachusetts bar, the U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts, and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the First Circuit.
- Colby College (B.A., 1989)
- Vermont Law School (J.D., 1998)
- Note Editor, Vermont Law Review
- Boston Bar Association
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- The American Association for Justice
- 1998, Massachusetts
- 2006, U.S. District Court, District of Massachusetts
- 2006, U.S. Court of Appeals, First Circuit