Ginger A. Gibbs is an associate attorney at Thornton Law Firm, LLP. She is a 2007 graduate of the University of New Orleans with Bachelors of Science in both Finance and Business Administration. She earned her Master of Arts in Government from Regent University in 2010.
She graduated from Florida Coastal School of Law in 2014 with a Juris Doctor awarded with pro bono honor distinction for completing over 1,000 hours of pro bono work during law school. Much of this work involved helping combat wounded veterans and gold star families, women in crisis, and human trafficking survivors. She currently volunteers with the Women’s Bar Foundation Family Law Project representing survivors of domestic abuse and intimate partner violence.
She concentrates her practice in the firm’s drugs and medical devices litigation practice, as well as personal injury cases.
- 2007, University of New Orleans, B.S. in Finance and B.S. in Business Administration
- 2010, Regent University, M.A. in Government
- 2014, Florida Coastal School of Law, J.D. with pro bono honor distinction
- 2021, Nery J. Arrano Award, Women’s Bar Association. Presented annually to one attorney for outstanding service to low-income survivors of domestic violence.
- Member, American Association for Justice
- Member, Massachusetts Bar Association
- Member, Women’s Bar Association
- 2016, Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- 2017, United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts
Thornton Law Firm was founded in 1978 by Michael Thornton and two other attorneys doing groundbreaking work for victims of mesothelioma and other asbestos-related diseases. Now a leading injury law firm in Massachusetts and one of the largest plaintiff law firms in New England, the firm has 19 attorneys representing thousands of clients in a wide variety of plaintiff-side work.
*Attorney Advertising. This website is designed for general advertising only. The choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely on advertisements. The information presented at this site should not be construed to be advice nor the formation of a lawyer/client relationship.*
1 Lincoln St., 13th Fl.
State Street Financial Center
Boston, MA 02111
9595 Wilshire Blvd., Ste 900
Beverly Hills, CA 90212
201 Columbine St, Suite 300
Denver, CO 80206
NEWSROOM - FACEBOOK & TWITTER