Marilyn T. McGoldrick
Marilyn McGoldrick directs the firm’s defective drugs and medical devices litigation and heads the firm’s health care subrogation practice along with David McMorris. Ms. McGoldrick is a graduate of the University of Massachusetts at Amherst and a cum laude graduate of Suffolk University Law School. She is a member of the Massachusetts Academy of Trial Attorneys, the Massachusetts Bar Association and Boston Bar Association (Co-Chair, New Lawyers Section 2000-2001; Steering Committee Member, New Lawyers Section; Membership Committee), and the American Association for Justice. Ms. McGoldrick is Pro Bono counsel for the Central Square Theater, Arlington Underground Railway Theater Company, and an Advisory Board Member, WOT Theater Festival.
She holds a BV® Distinguished™ rating from Martindale-Hubbell, and has been named a Massachusetts Super Lawyer. In 2019 she was named to the Best Lawyers in America list for Personal Injury – Plaintiffs.
She represents clients throughout Massachusetts and across the country. She is admitted to the Massachusetts Bar, the U.S. District Court of Appeals, First Circuit and the U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts.
- University of Massachusetts at Amherst (B.A., 1987)
- Suffolk University (J.D., cum laude, 1992)
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Massachusetts Association of Trial Attorneys
- The American Association for Justice
- The Women’s Bar Association
- Pro bono Counsel, Central Square Theater, Underground Railroad Theatre Company
- Advisory Board Member, The Women’s Table – June, 2010 – present
- Advisory Board Member, WOT Theatre Festival
- Boston Bar Association (Co-Chair, New Lawyers Section; Membership Committee, 1999-2001)
- Lawrence v. City of Cambridge, 422 Mass. 396, 664 NE 2d 1 (1996)
- Town of Middleborough v. Middleborough Gas & Electric, 422 Mass. 583, 664 NE 2d 25
- 1992, Massachusetts
- 1994, U.S. District Court, District of Massachusetts
- 1994, U.S. Court of Appeals, First Circuit