Thornton Law Firm LLP is bringing claims for individuals who suffered serious personal injuries. Call the Boston personal injury lawyers at Thornton Law Firm 1-888-491-9726 for a free, no-obligation consultation. Or tell us your story online here.
Serving clients with compassion and skill
The Massachusetts personal injury lawyers and workers compensation attorneys at Thornton Law Firm LLP understand the impact a devastating injury or illness has on your family. We put the full force of our decades of knowledge and experience to work to obtain the compensation you require to move on with your life.
Clients trust us to help hold responsible parties accountable. We aggressively pursue medical benefits, past and future lost wages, workers compensation benefits, pain and suffering damages, and coverage of other expenses.
Recognized Massachusetts personal injury attorneys on your side
Insurance company defense lawyers are generally sophisticated and have extensive resources. The personal injury attorneys at Thornton Law Firm have developed the skill and resources to protect your rights and combat insurance companies at trial when necessary.
Our personal injury law firm in Massachusetts offers outstanding experience and credentials, including:
- Designation as Super Lawyers
- AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®
- Listing in The Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers
- Listings in the 100 Best Trial Lawyers
- Named in the Best Lawyers of America
- Numerous verdicts and settlements in excess of $1 million each
- A nationwide reputation for excellence
- Representing state governments in litigation against the tobacco industry and lead paint manufacturers
Each case is different. Our decades of experience have made us familiar with every facet of personal injury law and its application to each client’s case.
Each injury attorney at our firm handles a wide range of cases, including:
The success of your case depends on two vital issues:
- The basics of personal injury law: Each personal injury attorney at Thornton Law Firm LLP understands the complex nuances of Massachusetts personal injury law and has the experience to help protect your rights and interests.
- When you need a personal injury attorney: Even if you sustain relatively minor injuries and want to handle your own claim, our injury attorneys stand ready to provide legal advice or intervene if insurance companies do not treat your claim fairly.
Whether you suffer from a traumatic injury or an occupational disease such as mesothelioma, carpal tunnel syndrome, or silicosis, Thornton Law Firm has the experience necessary to secure the maximum benefits allowed by law.
Trust New England’s largest plaintiff personal injury law firm to help
Thornton Law Firm personal injury lawyers
Please visit our significant cases page to see our successes in personal injury and workers compensation cases.
Learn more about Personal Injury
- 3M Combat Arms Earplugs
- Automobile, Truck, and Bus Accident Attorneys
- Basics & FAQs
- Bike Accident Victims
- Brain Injury
- Car Accidents
- Catastrophic Injuries
- Cause of Traffic Accidents
- Causes of Car Accidents
- Cellphone Use While Driving
- Comparative Negligence
- Construction Accident
- Construction and Job site Accidents
- Contributory Negligence
- Fatal Vehicle Accidents
- Hiring a Personal Injury Lawyer
- How Much Does a Personal Injury Cost?
- How to File a Personal Injury Claim
- Motorcycle Accident
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Personal Injury Statutes of Limitation
- Products Liability
- Slip and Fall
- Spinal Injuries
- Truck Accident
- Workers Compensation Injuries/Benefits
- Workers’ Compensation
- Workers’ Compensation Procedures
- Workers’ Compensation Law
- Wrongful Death
- Wrongful Death Statute of Limitations
When you need a personal injury lawyer in Massachusetts
Contact the Boston personal injury law firm of Thornton Law Firm LLP online or 1-888-491-9726 for a free consultation with a dedicated injury lawyer in Massachusetts. You have nothing to risk. We offer a fair and accurate assessment of your case.
Learn More About Personal InjuryAutomobile, Truck, and Bus Accident AttorneysBike Accident VictimsBrain InjuryComparative NegligenceCar AccidentsCause of Traffic AccidentsCauses of Car AccidentsCellphone Use While DrivingConstruction AccidentContributory NegligenceFatal Vehicle AccidentsHiring a Personal Injury LawyerMotorcycle AccidentPedestrian AccidentsPersonal Injury FAQPersonal Injury Statutes of LimitationProducts LiabilitySlip and FallSpinal InjuriesTruck AccidentWorkers' CompensationWorkers Compensation Injuries/BenefitsWorkers’ Compensation LawWorkers' Compensation ProceduresWrongful Death Statute of Limitations
Question About Personal Injury Law?
Free consultations. Completely confidential. We can help you.