Brian J. Freer
Brian Freer is a partner at Thornton Law Firm and was previously employed as an associate and law clerk with the Firm. He graduated from Villanova University (B.S. Finance, 2008, cum laude) and New York Law School (J.D. 2011). Mr. Freer is admitted to the Massachusetts and New York bars. He concentrates his practice in the Firm’s personal injury, products liability, financial and insurance fraud areas, as well as asbestos and mesothelioma claims.
Mr. Freer was named a Top 40 under 40 Lawyer – Civil Plaintiff for 2019 in Massachusetts by The National Trial Lawyers. He is a member of the Massachusetts Bar Association and the American Association for Justice.
- Villanova University (B.S. Finance, 2008, cum laude)
- New York Law School (J.D. 2011)
- 2019 Top 40 under 40 Lawyer–Civil Plaintiff in Massachusetts by The National Trial Lawyers
- Member, Massachusetts Bar Association
- Member, American Association for Justice
- 2011, Massachusetts
- 2014, New York