Helping hold companies responsible for their financial harm
Fraud comes in many forms. But the intention of every fraud is financial gain by the perpetrator and financial loss for the victim.
The fraud lawyers at Thornton Law Firm LLP stand up for the rights of victims of financial abuse—whether they are an individual, a group of consumers, or taxpayers.
Call 1-888-491-9726 for a free consultation with an experienced attorney or contact us online today.
Nationwide attorneys protecting victims of financial wrongdoing
The firm handles complex fraud litigation against individuals and powerful corporations. Significant experience includes:
- Class action litigation — We pool individual victims into a powerful force to pursue manufacturers, conveyance/lending settlement service providers, insurers, automobile manufacturers, retail chains, and many other industries and companies for violations of state trade practices and consumer protection laws. We also pursue class action litigation against companies responsible for defective products, personal injuries, and toxic exposure injuries and illnesses.
- Whistleblower litigation — We represent and protect the interests of individuals who report false claims, overbilling, upcoding, unbundling, kickbacks, false certification, and other wrongdoing that defrauds the government. Under the Federal False Claims Act, a whistleblower is entitled to a portion of the money the government recovers.
- Insurance bad faith — We represent individuals and classes of plaintiffs who are victims of unfair settlement practices or a refusal to pay a valid claim by their own or another party’s insurance company.
Thornton Law Firm fraud and false claims litigation attorneys
Learn more about False Claims & Fraud:
- Class Action
- Insurance Bad Faith
- Insurance Subrogation
- IRS Whistleblowing
- Other Federal Whistleblowing Statutes
- SEC Whistleblowing Rules
- State and Federal False Claims Act
- Whistleblower Litigation
Trust Massachusetts fraud attorneys to help
Contact the Boston law firm of Thornton Law Firm online or at 1-888-491-9726 for a free consultation with a recognized leader in consumer class action litigation. You have nothing to risk. We offer a fair and accurate assessment of your case.
Need an attorney?
Free consultations. Completely confidential. We can help you.