Boston, Massachusetts Mesothelioma and Asbestos Attorneys
For 40 years, Thornton Law Firm LLP has been a leader in mesothelioma and asbestos illness litigation. We have a national reputation for persistence and success that draws clients from throughout the Northeast and across the country.
Our experienced team of compassionate asbestos lawyers, paralegals, and specialists has helped thousands of families who have been devastated by poisonous asbestos dust.
Dedication You and Your Family Deserve
We founded Thornton Law Firm in 1978 with a passion for justice for victims of mesothelioma and asbestos-related diseases. Today, the firm continues to do outstanding work, adapting to changes in the asbestos litigation field to best serve our clients.
Because we have represented thousands of victims of asbestos exposure, we have a detailed and far-reaching network of information and resources at our disposal, including access to the latest research, clinical trials, and medical treatments.
Thornton Law Firm Mesothelioma and Asbestos Attorneys:
|Michael P. ThorntonDavid J. McMorrisAndrew S. WainwrightGarrett J. BradleyAndrea Marino LandryChristian F. Uehlein||John T. BarrettBrian J. FreerLeah McMorrisEvan R. HoffmanLeslie-Anne Taylor|
Learn more about Mesothelioma & Asbestos:
- Asbestos and the Legal System: Frequently Asked Questions
- Asbestos Exposure FAQs
- Asbestos FAQs
- Asbestos in Massachusetts
- Asbestos Litigation Process
- Basic Asbestos FAQ
- Bath Iron Works
- Boston Edison Company
- Boston Naval Shipyard
- Brayton Point Power Station
- Causes of Mesothelioma
- Dangers of Asbestos Siding
- Defective Masks and Respirators and Asbestos Cancer
- Desmoplastic Mesothelioma
- Fight to Get You Compensation
- Fore River Shipyard Asbestos Fact Sheet
- History of Mesothelioma
- Hollingsworth & Vose Company
- Malignant Mesothelioma
- Malignant Peritoneal Mesothelioma
- Massachusetts Asbestos Lawsuits
- Massachusetts Mesothelioma and Asbestos Attorneys
- Mesothelioma Treatment
- Montaup Power Company Asbestos Fact Sheet
- Pleural Mesothelioma
- Portsmouth Naval Shipyard
- Salem Harbor Power Station
- Sarcomatoid Mesothelioma
- Signs and Symptoms of Mesothelioma
- Talc, Asbestos, and Mesothelioma
- Talc Powder And Cancer
Trust Our Massachusetts Mesothelioma and Asbestos Attorneys to Help
Contact the Boston law firm of Thornton Law Firm LLP online, or at 888-632-0108 for a free consultation with a recognized leader in personal injury litigation. You have nothing to risk. We offer a fair and accurate assessment of your case.
Need an attorney?
Free consultations. Completely confidential. We can help you.